Thursday, March 25, 2010

Educator Appreciation Week Fundraiser


Was a success!


We collected $250 bucks and the

teachers will receive gift cards to

Office Max, Borders, Half priced books,

and Starbucks!

Along with an personalized cake for the two teachers

(I will not have time for a huge cake as planned)

and a cake for the after-school program

along with Starbucks cards for them!



Special thanks to;



KJ's Barbershop - Fremont, CA

my friend Jer-rod Jones co-owner

for his contribution



Rebecca Wong

my co-worker @ the hospital

For her contribution



Michelle Midkiff

Co-worker and friend

for her contribution



and to everyone who donated via pay-pal

and by helping me sell out on

the cupcakes!



I will present the teachers their

cakes and gift cards

tomorrow morning!



I'm so happy this was such a success!



Happy Baking and blogging!



No comments:

Post a Comment