Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Educators Appreciation Week!

This Friday is the start of Educators Appreciation Week March 19th - 27th.

So in Honor of the many educators who teach our kids, dedicated themselves to higher learning and survive through the many budget cuts and layoffs, I am going to bake special cakes for the teachers at my kids school. If possible I will try to raise money to donate to these teachers to enable them to supply their classrooms which will allow them to have the resources needed to teach our kids!

If you would like to donate a cake or monetary funds to these teachers I will be setting up a pay-pal account and post more information on by blog and Facebook Fan page with more information soon!

"A teacher is like a candle-it consumes itself to light the way for others."- Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is so incredibly generous of you! I am a teacher myself and would DIE if I received a cake:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the teachers know how much they are appreciated! So Thank You for all you do!!!

    ReplyDelete