Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Success!

The Educator Appreciation Week Fundraiser
raised $250 bucks for the teachers @ Delaine Eastin!
I will be finishing up the cakes over the next two nights
and Delivering them on Friday Morning along with
their gift cards!
I must thank a few (or more!) people
who helped by ordering
or donating!
*SPECIAL THANKS!*
*Paulette R.*
*Irene M.*
*Joann E.*
*Jill O.*
*Darryl B.*
*Veronica S.*
*Felicia J.*
*Jer-rod J.*
*Mark L.*
*Nakeshia A.*
*PAMF Lab*
*Nikki E.*
and my BIG donors
Michelle M.
and
Rebecca W.
Thank you to the few special nameless faces as well :)
Happy Baking and Blogging!

2 comments:

  1. Your cupcakes look amazing!!! They look sooooo yummy - how can I order???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to see of I can ship the cupcakes! I think I can I just never really looked into it but I have soo many requests! Ill let u know and post it as well! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete